Monday, November 29, 2010

A Time to Be Thankful

So I am supposed to pick who I am thankful for. . . well, I really don't want to, because in reality, I am thankful for everyone. Think about it. . . If our class was missing even just one person (and I'm not talking about if someone is absent or something like that), the class would be completely different. Some things would not have happened and some of the discussions that made us think a little deeper may have not been started by that person who asked that random question. It would be a parallel world!!!

But, speaking of deep discussions, this topic is getting a little deep. Also, I came up with this spur of the moment as I was thinking there really was no EXACT person I was thankful for, and I came to the conclusion that I do not want to answer this is the way it should be answered. . .

So! I am thankful for the person who gives insightful perspectives, the person who doesn't read, the person who makes everyone laugh, the person who is always quiet, but surprises everyone with amazing questions and answers. I am thankful for the girl who sits behind me, the guy who sits behind her, and so on. In short, everyone makes a difference, no matter how big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment